Just another WordPress site

According to Prince Charles, Queen Elizabeth’s Recovery From COVID Is ‘a Lot Better Now’!

0

Following her COVID-19 diagnosis, Queen Elizabeth is on the mend.

Prince Charles delivered an update on his mother’s health on Tuesday during a visit to Southend-on-Sea, England, for its City Day, informing well-wishers that she was improving. Janice Jacom told Hello! magazine that when she spoke with the heir, she enquired about the Queen’s health.

“When I inquired about his mother, the Prince said, ‘She is much better now – it was really minor.’ It was a little concerning given the Queen’s advanced age, but I believe she is absolutely amazing “Jacom said.

Prince Charles, 73, also provided a similar update to local Raymond Gibson: “I asked how his mother was doing, and he said she had very mild COVID, so she’s fine,” Gibson told Town & Country.

The Queen was photographed for the first time since testing positive for coronavirus on Tuesday, when images were revealed from two virtual meetings she held from her Windsor Castle residence with arriving foreign ambassadors.

During the virtual sessions, the Queen was spotted wearing a vibrant green outfit and her distinctive pearls.

Queen Elizabeth's Recovery

The Queen cancelled her scheduled virtual engagements last week due to her ongoing symptoms. She did, however, feel well enough on Wednesday to meet with Prime Minister Boris Johnson.

On Sunday, Queen Elizabeth paid a special outdoor visit to the grounds of Windsor Castle to reunite with many of her grandchildren and great-grandchildren.

More Topics:-

After Testing Positive for Covid, American Figure Skater Vincent Zhou Will Not Compete in the Olympics| Complete Info!

Covid-19 Wreaks Havoc on the Social Security System by Causing Backlogs

“Making People Really Sick in a Different Way,” Says the Latest COVID Study on Omicron Variant Symptoms

The Queen spent the winter sunlight at Frogmore House with Prince William, Kate Middleton, and their three children – Prince George, Princess Charlotte, and Prince Louis, according to the Daily Mail. Princess Beatrice and her five-month-old daughter Sienna paid the call as well.

Queen Elizabeth has heeded the Foreign Secretary’s advice and postponed the diplomatic reception originally scheduled for March 2 at Windsor Castle due to the Russia-Ukraine conflict.

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.